FABULOUS FINDS! BALLARD DESIGN CLOCK, LAMP WITH BURLAP FRENCH SCRIPT LAMPSHADE WOOHOO!

Greetings! So lovely of you to come by! I hope all is well in your world! I wanted to share some fabulous finds I was lucky enough to come across.

My sister loved this Ballard Designs Alexander Martinot 30" clock $(249.00).



It's currently on sale for $229.00 at Ballard Design here.

Guess what I found on craigslist for $20.00!!



Yeppers! The same 30" wall clock! *happy dance*!

My sister was doing the happy dance too, it was her B-day present!

She was selling it cheap because the motor burnt out. I took it to our local clock repair shop and they put a german made motore for $50.00, plus they guarantee it for one year! The original motor is from japan and can't really handle the large brass arms so it burns out.



My next great find was a lamp with a french script burlap lampshade....



for $29.99 at TJ Maxx! I didn't want to remove the cellophane because it was a birthday gift for my daughter.





I also found a little tea pot lamp for myself at TJ Maxx ($9.99!)


Will go great with all my blue and white porcelain.

In addition to other things going on, (voting, world series, birthdays, as so forth) I'm rushing to get a couple of orders on my glitter tip book wreaths finished.

She wants 2 of these with silver glitter tips


and 3 kissing balls in silver.


so I have been punching hundreds of pages and glittering the tips and these are where ever I can find a place for them to dry..



Plus I'm working on a non-punch out design. This one will be huge (about 21")...


so my patio looks like this...



and I have glitter EVERY WHERE!

and I still need to get these listed on etsy! I need more hours in the day! ha! I'll be around as soon as I get caught up!

Thanks so much for coming by! You're a darling!

I'm linking up with these fabulous hosts!







Cheers!