Faux Hydrangea Wreath with a Twist


Greetings snow bunnies and non-snow bound bloggerettes! I am so ready for spring, aren't you?! The weather here in the SF peninsula has been amazing around 75 degrees. Poifect California weather! See, this is the reason we put up with the earthquakes, insane state politics and high prices ha!

I'm sure you seen faux hydrangea wreath all around the web. I thought I'd make one...with a little twist of my own...

wreath flower hydrangea spring

My twist, adding some bling to the centers

doesn't show up too well in the photos, but each center has a color matching rhinestone.

I first wrapped a 10" styrofoam wreath with purple satin ribbon (here is a view of the back)


filled it with faux hydrangea blossoms, added the rhinestones, and used a sheer puple ribbon for hanging. Love it!


I have a few more bunches, but want to mix some flowers in for something different.





Before I get to doing that, I've been laboring over another project. One that I'm beginning to regret having started. Here is a little teaser



That is only half of what I need *sigh*

Just another labor intensive project....did I mention it is very labor intensive? lol!

I'll post the finished wreath if when it's finished. ha!

Thanks so much for stopping by! It is always so lovely to read your comments!

Linking post with:

Today's Creative Blog

Show and Tell Green







Cheers!