My Home....


While the paint is drying on couple of cupboards I thought I would introduce you to my home.

You will find all sorts in my house. I love all vintage, painted, handmade and cute. Most of my plates come from car boot sales which I visit very often in the summer. I just love rummaging through others stuff and find something interesting that screams "me"! I never look at how much something might be worth only how much I love it!

I have painted most of our reclaimed furniture in Farrow and Ball colours. I love the finish and how the colour changes in different light.

I have recently discovered Annie Sloan paint so there will be more pieces with the lovely French, worn look and a bit more colour :)

We have been living in our Victorian town house for a bit over a year. A lot has changed since we moved in and a lot will change in the next few years (months hopefully). The house is just perfect and big enough for 3 of us and our hobbies :)

We recently extended upwards to the loft and created a design/sewing/craft room. The room is very light and inspiring.
I covered a pine unit with different wallpapers from B&Q. I love the colours! The unit is just perfect for storing all my bits and bobs.





















I have recently bought a lovely sewing machine......and made some pictures.......


My house feels very cosy and inviting. I love vintage cushions and crochet blankets.































Over the past couple of years I have collected lots of vintage plates and cups and tea pots. All of them I placed on a dresser in our living room> The dresser is painted in F&B colour and it looks just perfect!

















.....and things I cannot live without at the moment :)