It's Not About The Glamour, It's About The Function

Long time no see. I am so sorry for taking so long to post. I love you all so much and am sorry that I've been a bad bad blogger the past few months. It's been beyond hetic around here for me.

I have so much I want to post about and have been busy trying to get things in order.

First off, my daughter and SIL moved out, so I moved into the master.



I know, the wall color is beyond hideous! And ignore my birthday balloon (photo taken in January). Oh and ignore me leaning against the bathroom door trying to be inconspicuous. I would absolutely love to paint those awful walls when time permits.

But, it's so much bigger than my former (tiny) 9' x 9' bedroom; I posted about it for Pink Saturday here.



Which became a storage room (for about a month)....then I turned it into my work studio...



not a show place but works for me. I'm thrilled to have the work space! It is so wonderful to have my materials right there, instead of digging through boxes in the garage.



I managed to squeeze in a narrow desk and it works just fine!



As a result of my new work space, I've been busy finishing up some very pretty pieces....

like the mate to the side table I finished over a year ago..



couple of birdhouses





a pretty in pink, green n white shelf...



among other projects. Those are the "in progress" photos I took a few weeks ago, I'll post the finish pieces as soon as I can grout them all. I promise ;)

But, that's not the point of this post. ha!

I mention that this space was used for storage. Well, now that I've made it a work space for me I need to thin things out a bit.

This is difficult for me. When I moved from 3800 sq.ft. down to 1350 sq.ft. I sold so many things. It's clear to me that I still have too much stuff!

I am very fond of these items, but I realize that I just can't be keep them all. I really had to pare down, otherwise they just sits in the garage in boxes, lonely and unappreciated!

Here's a peek at some of the lovely items I'll be listing in either my etsy shop or ebay during the next few days....



























Even looking at the photos now, I don't want to let them go. But I seriously do not have the space. My hope is that someone will cherish and enjoy these pieces as much as I have.

So there you have it....I've loads to do and loads I want to share with you!

If there is something you want to know more about, feel free to email me @ enchantedrosestudio@yahoo.com

I'm so glad you didn't forget me! Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time leave me your sweet thoughts!

Have a lovely, safe, warm (and dry) week!

Cheers!




I'm linking this post up with the following fabulous hosts: