My Birthday and the Royal Wedding!

Today is one of the most exciting days not only for the whole Britain but also for me.

Today is my Birthday and I am turning the scary, big 30! I can't believe how quickly the time flies when you are having fun :)

I have a great husband and a lovely daughter Heidi who makes me smile so much :)


love you! and thank you for this lovely, handmade card :)




As soon as I finish writing the post we will be off to Norfolk for few days. I am looking forward to this little holiday as I have never been to this part of the country.



The first stop will be the Sandringham Estate - the country retreat of Her Majesty The Queen. We are hoping to join in the Royal Wedding Celebrations. I adore William and Kate and think they make a beautiful couple.




All the best!