A bit of painting and decorating

I have finally found some time to finish few things.
My brilliant dad wallpapered our daughter’s room. I absolutely love the Circus wallpaper from Cath Kidston and the light from Laura Ashley.








This weekend we will be paining the walls and choosing carpet. I cannot wait to have it all finished!
I am also very happy with the 1930’s display unit which I painted in Annie Sloan’s Duck Egg Blue and used Cath Kidston (AGAIN!) paper to cover the back. The unit has been in my husband’s studio for months now and I finally finished it.



I distressed the top a little bit and waxed the whole unit.













I love dressers. I already have one at home but one from the garage after makeover looks so much better so I might find a bottom for it and swap it :)
I painted it in Old White and by Annie Sloan and used lovely fabric by Laura Ashley. It would look brilliant in our cranberry dining room.



I love the country, English look









I still have lots of furniture that we want to use in the house but I need to paint them first so there will be more blog posts about it very soon.