Dreaming about the past - introduction to flea markets in Poland



Everytime when I am in Poland and open any interior magazine, watch a TV program or surf the internet I can see how Polish people get inspired by the English/French/Scandinavian design/decor.
There are many Flea Markets across Poland which I would love to visit in the near future.
Forget about going to France or Belgium for your vintage furniture/bits and bobs, Poland seems to have it all.

In the capital of Poland - Warsaw - there is the biggerst Flea Market in Poland

http://www.gieldastaroci.waw.pl/

My favourite photo!


It is like walking into my grandads workshop!

You can buy everything from military, clocks, porcelain, paintings to furniture, rugs, old cameras.
Opened at the weekends (6am-2pm) might be a great place to spot a bargain!

Beautiful French furniture


In the past I did a blog post about Parisian Flea Market which is the greatest but probably the most expensive one in Europe!