I am addicted to interior magazines....


Wherever I go I buy interior magazines. I spent a small fortune in Paris buying magazines and every month I buy few in England. Polish magazins have only recently started to publish pictures with shabby chic/english decor and it proves to be very popular.

As soon as I landed in Poland I went to the news agent and bought 3 inerior magazines; one of them was a waste of money but the others are very interesting. I love reading about local businesses selling handmade furniture or crafts and at the same time looking at pictures of the owner's houses. The rustic style is more popular.....

I love the fireplace..

A dream kitchen for anyone who loves the feel of a rustic home...


They bought and renovated an old, baroque home with stable attached. Most of the furniture come from local farm houses.


Many original features were kept.

Another couple featured in the magazine are Karolina and Adam. They love the French look; solid, wooden furniture painted in all shades of white.


We all know the lovely, white chest of drawers from IKEA; new gold, knobs from ZARA home make it more interesting.


Mirrors everywhere just to bring more light into a small, dark apartment


Karolina and Adam opened an online shop selling painted furniture and home accessories - Villa Nostalgia

The kitchen has a very lived in feel


French inspired furniture

There are many beautiful pictures in the magazine. I love this country style bathroom.

Dressers are big this year - everyone wants to have one!