Paris - furniture shop - Grange

Last weekend me and my husband went to Paris. Since we have been there few times our priority wasn't to see the places always visited by tourists. We wanted to discover Paris from a different side. We did end up in strange places or in strange book shops but overall it was a great weekend. On Saturday we drunk Belgian beer in an Irish bar watching rugby Scotland-Wales! How random was that?

My priority was to visit as many furniture shops as possible and to go to an antique market - Porte de Clignancourt, officially called Les Puces de Saint-Ouen. I have 600+ photos of furniture to get inspiration from and it was very difficult to choose few for my blog.

I decided to split my Paris trip into 2 blog posts; one with a lovely furniture shop and one with the antique market.

So there it is - lovely furniture shop called Grange (they also have a shop in London).
http://www.grange.fr/grange/easysite/grange/fr/accueil

This are the colours and the finish. All looks fantastic; maybe a bit too "perfect" for me but it is a great inspiration.

I absolutely loved this bookcase; the shape, colour and the finish!

Second on my list of favourites items in the shop where the colourful side tables. Aren't they georgeous???

The funirture on the set looked amazing and very homely.

I really liked the pictures; what to do with old postcards?? easy!

This green chest of drawers was one of my favourite too!