Hello, it's me....again

Hello my dear friends and readers! I've missed you all very much. I've not been around for a bit I know, bad blogger! I do have a reasonably good excuse. I've been on a very long pity party.


Me at the peak of my pity party


Several months ago I went into the hospital to have my ovaries removed and came out with a brain tumor. Hence the pity party lol! Now, no worries, I'm (finally) at the point where I am determined to get myself out of this seriously funky place I put myself in. What better way than to catch up with my beloved friends in the blogosphere!

First things first. One of the most motivating way to fix one's mindset is through inspiration...and favors lol. I've got a little favor to ask. I've been inspired by a very lovely woman. Her name is Heather Von St. James. Here is a picture of her and her oh so beautiful little girl Lily.



Heather is a Mesothelioma cancer survivor. You can read her amazing story on her blog HERE

Aren't they both so beautiful? Ok, now for the favor. If you could show your support by posting Heather's button on your sidebar, I know she would be most grateful, as I am!

You can grab her button below or anytime from my left sidebar.

Heather Von St. James - Mesothelioma Survivor Blog

Now that I'm focused on energizing myself, I've gone back into my little studio....



...and have been finishing up on project I abandoned months ago; specifically some lovely mosaics. I've also been planning some fun posts. So do stop by to see what tasty treats I have in store for you *wink wink*

Last but certainly not least, I'd like to thank those of you who hung in there with me and didn't take me off your favorites! Also, a special thank you to those who were kind enough to take the time and email me.


this buds for you

I'm very sorry I didn't reply to some of you, as I had trouble finding the right words that didn't make me sound like the pathetic wallowing brat I was being at the time. Hope you can forgive me.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and thanks taking the time to leave me your sweet thoughts!

Have a lovely, safe and warm week! Be well!

Cheers!