Pink Saturday I'm Tardy for the Party

Greetings Pinkettes! Lovely to see you! How are you? Me? Well, I'm a bit frazzled today because I'm running so very late today! I don't understand where the time has gone.

I didn't want to miss out on the pink fun. Afterall, Beverly How Sweet the Sound, our fabulous host, has planned such a fun pinkalicious party for us!

If you haven't already, do stop by Beverly's blog and say hello.

But I'm late! I'm late...for a VERY important pink date!



So I flew out of bed...



gulped down my coffee....



quickly took a shower...



dress as fast as I could, grabbed my coat


took a quick look in the mirror...


flew out the door



hopped onto my scooter



and arrived just in time to grab a seat!



Do come sit with me and share a tete-a-tete!

As we admire the pretty St. Patrick's day centerpiece



I do hope you have enjoyed your visit! Let me know you were here, love reading your sweet thoughts!

Have a lovely, safe and warm "pink" and "green" weekend! Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Cheers!




Clip it!