Pink Saturday Eye Candy for the Pinkettes

Greetings and Happy Pink Saturday Pinkettes!! Don't you just adore Pink Saturday? I've been away for a bit, but am so happy to rejoin all you Pinkettes!

First, a shout out and special thanks to our fabulous queen of pink, Beverly of How Sweet the Sound. If you haven't already, do stop by Beverly's blog and say hello.

Ok, time to get comfy, grab a cuppa and enjoy all the fabulous pinks the other wonderful and clever Pinkettes have posted to delight our senses.

Let's start with a WOW factor (now where did I put my tiara?)

Sings to the princess in all of us..yes?

No tiara? That's ok, this will compliment rather well

A bit less formal...perhaps you could glide down the red carpet in this stunning Oscar de la Renta creation...

Oscar does it so very well!

Perhaps a little someplace to stash your lipstick...

If you are planning a romantic evening, say candle lit dinner for two on the beach, might I suggest this oh so pretty option

Isn't that just the dreamest pink dress ever?

Now before I go, I just want to share with you my newest passion! It's Pinterest! I'm sure most of you already know about it. I missed that memo and am playing catch up!

For the few that don't, it's a fabulous website where you can easily add/organize all your favorite eye candy! If you'd like to know more about just click the link below. It will take you to mine but you can click on the header and it will take you to their home page. But you can see how just this week I've already added so much!
Follow Me on Pinterest
So I can find those of you who already have an account, please add me so I can drool over your Pinterest. I promise I'll add you too! Fair enough?!

Now I will leave you with one last (but certainly not least) pretty photo to delight your pink senses!



I hope you have enjoyed your visit and thanks so much for taking the time to leave me your sweet thoughts!

Have a lovely, safe and warm weekend! Be well!

Cheers!




Clip it!